Putting Your Health First During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Stiles Dental Care is committed to keeping you healthy and safe.
While many things have changed in the past few months, our goal of providing outstanding care to every patient remains the same.
Dr. Stiles and staff are here for you. Our office is open, and we continue to provide exceptional and safe care for new and existing patients.
Your health and safety are our number one priority – now and always. When this pandemic began, our team immediately put into place rigorous safety precautions to protect our patients and staff.
Stiles Dental Care has taken a number of steps to make your in-person visits safe. Here are a few of the steps we have taken:
- We are screening everyone who enters our buildings.
- If you don’t have a mask, we will give you one to wear.
- All Stiles Dental Care employees are wearing masks – with smiles behind them.
- We have reduced the number of seats in our waiting rooms and are limiting the amount of time patients are waiting.
- For most visits, you will be able to wait in your car and our staff will call you when your room is ready.
- We have removed all magazines and brochures from our waiting areas to reduce spreading viruses.
- We have installed Plexiglass dividers at our reception desks to protect you.
- Visitors can only accompany patients in a few limited circumstances.
- As always, we are following all Federal, State and CDC guidelines for rigorous cleaning and disinfection practices throughout all of our locations.
- Because washing your hands is the easiest way to stay healthy, we have plenty of hand sanitizing stations located throughout our buildings.
- We set up our office to ensure you can practice physical distancing.
We don’t want you to put your dental health on hold. It is very important that you maintain your appointment and treatment schedule.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Our team can advise you on the best way to continue your care – safely and responsibly. Please call us at 609-654-0033 with questions or click on link below to request an appointment.
Thank you for choosing Stiles Dental Care. We value your continued trust in us as your dental health care provider.